Ordering Your Meal
Nutrition is an important stage in the educational process of a child, if you are looking for supporting facts, please refer to buy book reports at https://specialessays.com/buy-book-reports/ To order your school meals for your child, please visit ParentPay.
Go to ParentPay
Free School meals?
You may be eligible for free school meals. If you believe this to be the case, follow the information below.
If you are registered for Free School Meals your child will receive Free School Meals every day while at school and you could also get other benefits e.g. help with costs of music lessons, residential trips and other clubs.
How do I know if I qualify?
If you get any of the following support payments your child may be entitled to receive free school meals:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
Children who receive a qualifying benefit in their own right are also allowed to receive Free School Meals.
Children under the compulsory school age who are in full time education may also be entitled to receive Free School Meals.
With every child that is registered for Free School Meals the government is giving money to the school to help children from lower income families do their very best. This funding is called a ‘Pupil Premium’. To find out more of how the school spends this money, please click here.
You can apply online at www.northamptonshire.gov.uk/freeschoolmeals, ring 01604 366656 or the school administration team have the form for you to complete.
If you want help registering your child today please come in and see us we'll be happy to help.